Breathtaking Safari Island journeys
A number of exciting excursions are scheduled weekly and whenever guests have had their fill of catching rays on the beach, they are welcome to sign up for an adventure at the reception.
Our Guest Experiences Team is here to arrange the ideal island adventure for you, whether you join a group excursion or opt for a private experience.
Local Island Half Day
Sunday & Wednesday @ 14:00 Hrs – 17:00 Hrs. USD 20 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
This adventure will help you to have more insights of real Maldivian way of Life, a chance to take a glance with the mosque and schools. See how Maldivian people live and experience their community. There are some souvenir shopping available as a present for your family and friends. Island names and surroundings: A.DH. Hanaamedoo, A.DH. Mahibadhoo, A.DH. OMadhoo, A.DH. Maalhos, A.DH. Himandhoo
Monday & Thursday @ 17:30 Hrs – 20:15 Hrs. USD 20 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
Fishing is the lifeline of Maldives, for centuries it has been the livelihood of people; During your trip you will enjoy the glorious spectrum of sunset while discovering the traditional way of fishing by using lines and tuna as bait, on board on our authentic Maldivian Dhoni.
Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday @ 09:00 Hrs – 12:00 Hrs. USD 20 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
Join the snorkeling safari which will take you to the best reefs around North Ari Atoll where you can explore the wonders of the underwater world. Snorkel and enjoy some breathtaking reefs and fish life. You may get lucky and see turtles and stingrays. All will be under the watchful eye of our experienced guides.
Dolphin + Sunset Cruise
Tuesday & Friday @ 17:00 Hrs. USD 35 per person | Minimum 08 Adults
In Maldives, there are hundreds of dolphins around the islands. The best time to spot those dolphins is before sunset by passing through the channels and if you are lucky you can see the real fun show of the dolphins. This is a wonderful way to conclude your day and prepare for the evening Ahead. There is a 50/50 chance in seeing Dolphins.
– Meeting Point Reception (15 Minutes before Departure).
– All trips are subjected to weather conditions.
– Prices are subject to change or Excursions may cancel without prior notice due to bad weather or insufficient no.of pax reserved for the trip.
– Don’t forget to bring your sun protection lotion, towels, snorkeling equipments, money for shopping, and for sure the camera to keep those memories alive long after you leaves us. A little tip for the Boat crew would be nice as well.
– While we go to a local island please cover your shoulders and wear shorts or a skirt no shorter than knees.
– Children from the age 2-11.99 will get 50% Discount from the above mentioned rate.
– 50% charges apply when cancelled 6 hours prior to excursion.
– 100% charges apply when cancelled 6 hours prior to excursion.
– All Price is quoted in USD $ and is subject to 10 % Service charge, a further 12 % T.G.S.T applies to final charge including Service Charge.